this super easy cobbler is a big hit around here.
it’s just three basic ingredients-fruit, a box of white cake mix and a stick of butter.
i’ve seen similar recipes–i just changed mine slightly!
1. i use an apple peeler/corer/slicer and cut up about 5 apples.
2. sprinkle cinnamon over apples
3. i used frozen blackberries (2 packages)
4. cover with one box of dry, white cake mix
5. slice up one cube of butter and place over the top
6. bake at 350* for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
what’s your favorite winter dessert?