February Birth Flower Necklace in Sterling Silver
keep your birth month close to your heart with lisa leonard designs’ february birth flower necklace. the pendant on this sterling silver necklace is stamped with a detailed silhouette of february’s birth flower, the violet. a garden staple, the violet is characterized by its distinct, vibrant color — somewhere between purple and blue. it represents faithfulness and truth.
wear the birth flower for february to represent your own birth month or make it part of a mini collection of birth flower pendants for your children’s birth months or anyone else you want to carry with you on your journey. birth month flower necklaces for february also make excellent, meaningful gifts for any friend or family member born in february.
each charm is handcrafted, cast in sterling silver, and measures approximately 3/4". Starting price includes a February birth flower charm and freshwater pearl. happy, hopeful, brave—what does your birth flower mean?
• january: carnation, Connection and love
• february: violet, Faithful and true
• March: daffodil, Wholehearted devotion
• April: sweet pea, Happy and peaceful
• May: lily of the valley, Hope filled
• June: rose, Love and friendship
• July: larkspur, laughter and joy
• August: poppy, Brave and strong
• September: aster, affection and warmth
• October: calendula, delight and joy
• November: chrysanthemum, beauty and light
• December: narcissus, wisdom and insight
see the entire birth flower necklace collection here!
Need help finding your necklace size? Click here!
Click here to learn more about the extended 3 year warranty.