April Birth Flower Necklace in Sterling Silver
honor the month of april as your birth month with lisa leonard designs’ april birth flower necklace. the pendant on this sterling silver necklace is stamped with a detailed silhouette of april’s birth flower, the sweet pea. unlike many other birth flowers, the birth flower for april is a result of cross breeding. while sweet pea flowers aren’t always the same color, its lovely, delicate petals give off a strong, sweet scent, which makes them easy to pick out in just about any garden.
the april birth flower pendant can easily be worn on its own or with other birth flower pendants that symbolize the birth of those closest to you, such as your children. and if you have friends or family members who were born in april, a birth flower necklace makes an excellent gift that’s not only stylish, but meaningful as well. anytime they wear it, they’ll be able to relive the happiness they felt when they received it and be reminded of the inner peace that their birth month represents.
each charm is handcrafted, cast in sterling silver, and measures approximately 3/4". Starting price includes an April birth flower charm and freshwater pearl. happy, hopeful, brave—what does your birth flower mean?
• january: carnation, Connection and love
• february: violet, Faithful and true
• March: daffodil, Wholehearted devotion
• April: sweet pea, Happy and peaceful
• May: lily of the valley, Hope filled
• June: rose, Love and friendship
• July: larkspur, laughter and joy
• August: poppy, Brave and strong
• September: aster, affection and warmth
• October: calendula, delight and joy
• November: chrysanthemum, beauty and light
• December: narcissus, wisdom and insight
see the entire birth flower necklace collection here!
Need help finding your necklace size? Click here!
Click here to learn more about the extended 3 year warranty.