March Birth Flower Necklace in Sterling Silver
with lisa leonard designs’ march birth flower necklace, you can keep your birth month close to your heart every day. the pendant on this sterling silver necklace is stamped with a detailed silhouette of march’s birth flower, the daffodil. native to the meadows and forests of southern europe and northern africa, daffodils’ bright yellow hue mimics a bright sunny day and make the perfect backdrop for outdoor picnics. the daffodil represents wholehearted devotion to one’s beliefs.
the birth flower for march pendant can be worn by itself to represent your own birth month, or it can be worn alongside other birth flower pendants that symbolize the birth of those closest to you, such as your children. a march birth flower necklace also makes an excellent gift for friends and family members who were born in march. every time they wear it, they’ll be reminded of the devotion you’ve showed them — as a family member, a partner or even just a friend.
each charm is handcrafted, cast in sterling silver, and measures approximately 3/4". Starting price includes a March birth flower charm and freshwater pearl. happy, hopeful, brave—what does your birth flower mean?
• january: carnation, Connection and love
• february: violet, Faithful and true
• March: daffodil, Wholehearted devotion
• April: sweet pea, Happy and peaceful
• May: lily of the valley, Hope filled
• June: rose, Love and friendship
• July: larkspur, laughter and joy
• August: poppy, Brave and strong
• September: aster, affection and warmth
• October: calendula, delight and joy
• November: chrysanthemum, beauty and light
• December: narcissus, wisdom and insight
see the entire birth flower necklace collection here!
Need help finding your necklace size? Click here!
Click here to learn more about the extended 3 year warranty.