1. i hit the vintage ornament jackpot at my favorite thrift store.
2. so i pulled out my trusty glue gun and
3. i picked up a foam wreath at our local craft shop. $5.
4. first i glued all the red ones around the base
and then worked in the blues, then the greens
5. matty helped me.
i kept the small ornaments until the end filled in all the little gaps.
6. it took about 50-60 ornaments. more than i expected!
and i’ve already got mine hanging in the living room.
let the christmas decorating BEGIN!
have you started decorating??