I took David to the pediatrician this morning (thanks for your sweet comments!). He feels like it a viral thing and just a stubborn one, so we are going to wait another week and see if he can shake it before we try antibiotics. I don’t want to put him on antibiotics unless we absolutely have to.
I am trying to wrap up all the pre-Christmas orders (when I’m not holding David!) and then I’ve got some fun new things to show you! Happy what-day-is-it?, oh yeah, Thursday!