Have you heard of Evy’s Tree? Oh my, she makes the most gorgeous sweatshirts. And they’re so soft and cozy. Like, crazy soft and cozy.
This weekend I need some cozy. I need some down time. I need to get the house in order and my brain cleared out.
Seriously, how cute is the Lizzy? The coral color is lovely and the zipper is asymmetrical. I put it on with my favorite jeans and a pair of booties and I’m happy.
The ‘my journey‘ necklace is a favorite right now. Easy with jeans and easy for every day. And filled with lots of meaning.
Here’s a list of things I’m NOT doing this weekend…
1. Homework. I don’t even want to unzip the boys’ backpacks.
2. Stressing. I want to turn up some music and get the house in order. I’m tired of avoiding piles.
3. Rushing. I’ll be late, I don’t mind. I need to slow down and stop rushing.
4. Getting up early. Yeah, we definitely need to sleep in.
5. Drinking coffee. Just kidding–I’ll be drinking lots of that. While I lay around in the morning.
Tell me something you’re definitely NOT doing this weekend.