Some days I am plagued with feelings of unworthiness. Am I good mom? Am I thin enough, smart enough, kind enough? I carry heavy burden of guilt. I’ll have a productive day and feel great, then the next day fail miserably.
Am I the best I can be?
Do I do enough?
Am I worthy of love?
Do I deserve down time, alone time, time for me?
To answer this question once and for all, I’ve created a quiz called The Worthiness Inventory’. Ten simple questions will expose the truth. Am I enough?
Grab a piece of paper and pen.
Answer each question with a score of 1, 2 or 3.
1–I need to improve in this area.
2–I am average in this area.
3–I excel in this area.
- I serve and love my family with kindness and devotion.
- I try to eat healthy and exercise regularly.
- I am a learner—constantly reading or listening to podcasts.
- I am a good friend. I listen to and care for my friends.
- I keep things organized, tidy and generally arrive on time.
- I am careful with money—I know where my dollars go and I’m comfortable with what I spend.
- I am a spiritual person—I connect with God regularly and spend time in prayer.
- I appreciate technology but I’m careful not to let my cell phone or computer distract me from what’s most important.
- I have a regular sleep routine and feel rested when I wake in the morning.
- I have a heart for those in need and I give to those less fortunate than myself.
Now add up your answers.
Click here to find out your score!